Pages

Health Update


A month ago my wife was diagnosed with hypothyroidism.  This year she was confined to the hospital for four times already, luckily the Lord was so great that we are still strong and fighting.  Her neurologist Dra. Imelda Medina Icasiano referred us to an Endocrinologist, Dr. Jose Miranda from Crisostomo Hospital.

We went there last month and she was given Euthyrox and Janumet to lower her thryroid hormone and sugar.  I can say that it was effective, after a month her TSH and FBS level went down. Dr. Miranda was very happy with the outcome and so are we.  He advised us to continue taking the medicines that he gave and make a follow up on the 2nd day of June.

He also wrote a letter for Dra. Icasiano which we will bring on Tuesday 4/27 for her checkup.



1 comments:

dheiyzhie12 said...

Me I had the reverse of it, hyperthyroidism. After 1 month of medication my blood test result went back to normal. I think it was 2 or 3 years ago.

Post a Comment