Pages

Tuning up my Rolla

Yesterday, I visited my Rolla and I was surprised to see her without her wheels.  Luckily, her break pads were still thick.  It's been a week since I last saw her and all that I can say is that she deserves this treatment this is the first time that she had undergone mechanical treatment.

Ninong Larry showed me the things that he already replaced and would be replacing.  We were fortunate that nothing happened to us while we were still using Rolla.  Her clutch disc, release bearing were sliding already there were washers inside it.  The CV Joints, Ball Joints, tie rods has been replaced as well.  In the next coming days Ninong will open the engine to fix the oil leaks, replace the gaskets, oil seals, fuel filter, o-rings and most especially the Timing belts and tensioners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment