Pages

PLDT Adventures

It seems that PLDT is getting nice to me.  All of a sudden I received a call from Melai De Dios, yup Rino Del Rosario's superviros.  She informed me that a sanction/ reprimand will be given to Rino regarding the incident that happened to me.  She apologize for what happened and was surprised when I told her that when I asked Rino for a name of the supervisor that he talked to, I was given her name.

She informed me that the day that I called she was out on a restday.  She gave the assurance that my voice will be heard, she even checked if I need anything else or if there is any problem with the service.  I told her that I called their repair department regarding my phone, which from time-to-time looses it's dial tone and the unit itself won't ring.

After the conversation, I received two more calls from PLDT giving me a follow up, which I really appreciate.  The repair man came in and got me a new handset.

Kudos to PLDT!

P.S.:  To tell you honestly, I asked Melai if I will be receiving death threats or bad DSL/Phone service because Rino might get back with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment