Pages

PLDT Customer Service Experience Part 3

I responded to her e-mail and also contacted their 171 hotline and this time around I got to talked to Whipperson Manalo who was very helpful and courteous and had explained to me everything that I needed to know.  We were disconnected but lo' and behold Leony Perez was calling my mobile phone and explained to me the process that my application was going through.  She told me that the request has been expedited already, their linemen already found out that I will be using the same port and configuration just like what I was telling Rino.  I told Rino that all that needs to be changed is the telephone wire from the cabinet to the new house which is just one car away from the previous house.

She told me as well that my bill will be adjusted from the day that I have requested it to be transferred up until the day they reconnect me back to life/DSL/internet.  From a very frustrating customer I ended up being happy with the way Leony and Whipperson handled my case.  To add to that they both called me on my cellular phone to tell me that the installation would happen sometime this Saturday.

23 July 2010

Dear Leony Perez,

I appreciate that you have spent your time reading and responding to my mail.  Please be informed that I called your hotline again and Jeff Fernando answered on the other line.  He explained to me that I will be still be billed from the date that I have requested my service to be transferred until they fully restore my service to the new house. He told me that what I need to do is to cancel the request and go back once again to PLDT Rosario Business Office and sign another request this time use the Transfer with Effective Date in order for me not to be billed for the service that I was not able to use.  This is really eating too much of my time and is a big inconvenience/ hassle to me going back and forth without any resolution or time frame given.  Oh, a time frame could be given but I am not sure if I am being given the correct one.

I wish that somebody from PLDT would contact me and would tell what do I really need to do, would explain to me if I am going to be billed or not and would tell me where the is my application going thru.  I wish that you could send feedback thru e-mail, phone or text to keep your subscribers updated with their request.  Being a veteran in call centers, I know how important it is to relay every inch of information to our customers.

Do you have a direct extension that I can reach you in the event that I wish to talk to you?  Is there a toll free number to reach you guys?

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
 Jonathan B. Profeta

0 comments:

Post a Comment